Thursday 1 December 2011

Marshmallow Madness

I woke up this morning with a temperature and the last thing I wanted to do was to make marshmallow snowmen but it had to be done. I was shown how to do these by my friend who said she'd made them with her children so I thought, 'how hard can they be?'
I'm sure if I was 100% fit they would have been simples but I was stuffing the last one into the cellophane bag at about 8.30 pm!
They do look lovely and I'm sure they'll fly out of the door on Saturday.

I also put together all the supplies for the card making class on Friday afternoon, I did mention that I'd be teaching 22 little darlings how to make three cards, didn't I?
All the things for my sale are now priced up and ready to be loaded into the car tomorrow. All I have to do on Friday is make 40 cup cakes, clear up, load the car, pack my overnight bag.......... I'm exhausted just thinking about it.
I'm sure it'll be alright on the night.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment